Are you endeavouring to point our minds in particular direction. In other words, Is there a point to all this or are we just going to go round and round the essential truths of life?
jani- I am throughly enjoying your wonderful artistic humor! (thanks to xola) thanks for sharing them all through your blog. Lots of laughs! I love the way they make me look at things in a totally different way..
5 comments:
Janist philosophy - one that you can always count on to come round to the point!!!
Are you endeavouring to point our minds in particular direction. In other words, Is there a point to all this or are we just going to go round and round the essential truths of life?
Let's just go round and round. OK?
jani- I am throughly enjoying your wonderful artistic humor! (thanks to xola) thanks for sharing them all through your blog. Lots of laughs! I love the way they make me look at things in a totally different way..
Hey, how fun to see Mary looking through the pinhole!
And I agree with everything she says!
Post a Comment